Ship pre-purchase inspection is one of the most exhaustive types of inspections. The scope is the full inspection of the ship, supplemented by special areas of concern or any client’s needs.
We carry out ship pre-purchase inspections on behalf of buyers, appointed by a wide range of companies: Global Inspection Companies, Ship Managers, Ship Operators, Ship Owners, Ship Brokers, S&P Companies, etc. Ship pre-purchase inspection involves the complete inspection of the ship:
- Hull, decks and deck machinery.
- Cargo spaces, equipment and machinery.
- Bridge, navigation and communication equipment
- Accommodation spaces.
- Ballast tanks and void spaces.
- Engine Room and all machinery spaces.
- LSA and FFE.
- Technical documentation and maintenance records.
- Statutory and Class certificates.
- Specific buyer’s requirements to target
STMR provides S&P inspection services in a way so you can purchase your merchant vessel with confidence.